Friday 10 February 2012

Clothes

Cost Centre No. 2 and I went shopping yesterday.  We didn't mean to, we just literally fell into the shop. (I mean how hard is it to open a door for a struggling mother, with buggy and four year old, with a door that could be from Hogwart's Castle - four shop assistants under 25 and no offer of help.  F*** Off!  Bloody Country Road.)  Anyway we soon showed them.

Rufus and I both bought inappropriate clothing because the pieces were both from the girl's section!  Rufus loved the divine spotty leggings (well they are navy blue so that machos it up a bit) - size 3.  And I bought a gypsy top (painting smock really) for a 12 year old girl.  Well they breed them big in Australia, must be the hormones in the chicken or something.  The top had stars on it.  Why don't they ever make fun clothes for women?  This could be Stella McCartney in her Kate Moss era circa 2010.  It won't be on me of course but I'll accessorise.

The sales girl was practically pouting as she put it through.  "For your daughter?". 
"No for me and him thanks".  You only work in a shop you know, you can drop the attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment