Tuesday 29 November 2011

Grazia vs Hello

Stop me from buying all these bloody magazines! Hold me back. OK, just the one this week.  Just one posh one and one crap one.  Then maybe a literary one, and a gossip/fashion magazine.  Then a house decor one - STOP THE MADNESS.

But just had to buy a little bit of British gossip.  And your Aussie dollar goes no further than Hello magazine.  Posh and Harper on the cover, what more could a girl want than a flat white and Hello magazine.

Australian newspapers are rubbish, so you read what you can, but spend the rest of the time looking at gorgeous magazines.  Has done nothing for my IQ, let alone kept me abreast of world affairs.  But I did see an International version of The Guardian for $4.00 which looked good. The Accountant, of course, hates The Guardian ("hippy shit"), but then he is to the right of Ghengis Khan.

So I will revel in my Hello magazine whilst Rufus is at Kindergym as lovely Nanny Sue is looking after Jonty, who by the way is very proud of himself for being able to assume the position of all fours, but not actually crawling yet. Still very chuffed.

No comments:

Post a Comment