Wednesday 9 November 2011

Frankie

Just as I thought I was losing touch (and hope) with all things cultural and edgy - I found THE coolest, cutest, hip magazine this morning.  Frankie might just have been written especially for me (and Carole). Gorgeous stuff, ecclectic people and lots of information about cool places to go in Melbourne and Australia, which are just delectable.

I was a bit worried, dear readers, that you would think me glass-half-empty after yesterday's Mummsy Blog.  But then this dear magazine had written this editorial by way of introduction:

"We all know that a few dropped stitches in a handmade scarf, or a few scuffmarks on an old book, make it that much more lovable.  So wear your scratches and dents with pride, and be happy to be a bit scrappy around the edges.  There's nothing so boring as perfection."

No comments:

Post a Comment