Tuesday 10 January 2012

English Summer

Eighteen degrees and raining. My kind of summer. I love it.  I know you think I'm crazy English folks, but really the heat gets you down over here.  Unless you are sunning yourself by a pool, then it is really no earthly good being 35 degrees and sunny all day every day.  So this little break in the weather suits me just fine as I can get things done.

Speaking of getting things done - when am I ever going to start up my dance classes or company? Hey?  What's that about?

Wanted: One super-efficient secretary to do all administration, marketing, publicity and organisation of aforementioned dance company. No pay just good jokes and champagne. Whingers need not apply.

2 comments:

  1. Do it Nickely! The dance world needs you! Hope you are well...xemx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emma - thanks for the encouragement. I really need it. Why is it so hard to get it together with 3 children. If Victoria Bloody Beckham can do it......xx Love your comments. Missing you and all of England! xxx

      Delete