Monday 9 January 2012

43

Yesterday was my birthday! (Thanks a lot all you people who didn't send cards or birthday wishes via email.  You are on my list.  Try not to mess it up again next year.)

Had a lovely day which started with a sunny fry-up breakfast at Auntie and Auncles' camping spot.  The day progressed by going to the Maze at Wandiligong (yes UK friends, that is really the name of that place).  A bit of fun at the river collecting sticks and stones.  And ssssshhhhh, don't tell The Accountant that I bought myself a little piece of happiness in one of the many new boutiques in Bright whilst I was supposedly buying baby food and milk.

Henry and Rufus were in boy-heaven at the river yesterday, having so many adventures making dams, collecting stones and other stuff which is still in the car.  The car smelt like the bush on the drive home to Melbourne.

I was just getting used to being 42. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment