Sunday 30 June 2013

All Change

I have so many things to write about I don't know where to begin.  Last week I was going to write a blog along the lines of the No. 10 bus never comes, and then 2 buses come at the same time. Regarding the change in Prime Minister.  But I never got around to it.  I was also going to mention that no one ever talks about David Cameron's chest hair or Barack Obama's private parts.  But then, why would you?  Julia Gillard however had to endure all of that, and somehow maintain some kind of dignity amongst the back-stabbing of her own political party.

Other things on my agenda this week are Henry and Rufus' joint birthday party (photos below), where we had a very dishy guy from Reptile Encounters show us everything from stick insects to pythons.  We had 28 children in attendance, and somehow lots of Mums too.  Champagne, lovely reptile man holding a crocodile.  Just a regular Saturday afternoon.

Have had my mother staying (linen cupboard nice and tidy).  We have 3 Guinea Pigs sleeping in our laundry, and the little boys won't see them until they wake up.  Oh and yes I'm packing this evening because I'll be in good ol' Blighty in 48 hours.  See you at Kazbar Friday night.

PS You might think we made two-year old Jonty pose for these photos, but he would not stop volunteering for this stuff.  He may not look enthusiastic but he did not want to miss out on all the fun his big brothers were having.




iday night.





No comments:

Post a Comment