Sunday 2 September 2012

Bid

My lovely Auntie Biddy has died at the very young age of 58.  A very sad time for all our family.  But also a time to remember a remarkably brave and insightful person, who uncomplainingly, battled until the end.

Dear Auntie Bid I will forever have you in my heart, and have so many happy memories of you.  In your swimsuit at Lake Buffalo reading the Herald Sun, occasionally remarking on odd happenings (and odd people!) at the lake.  All accompanied with a wry smile.  May you always be paddling on your red lilo down the Ovens River. 

I would have attached a photograph of Biddy at Bright, in her swimmers, with this blog tribute - but I don't know whether she would have entirely approved.

I am very grateful to be in Melbourne at this sad time, recognising what a strong, supportive and loving family we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment