Wednesday 7 September 2011

Air Freight. Check!

Lovely. All our air freight stuff arrived at 8:30am this morning and is currently in my cousin, Jacqui's, garage. Been so busy with the children I haven't even opened it yet. But my computer is in there and I'm hoping that when I turn it on....it will actually turn on.  And then I will be free woman once more. Connected to the world by technology! With email! And skype!

Unsuspecting Australian relatives and friends greet me and I say "Whatever. Have you got your laptop with you? I need to check my emails and do my blog." Nice.

Is it possible to be this tired? Clang, clang. Clang, clang. That is the sound of me being chained to the kitchen sink. Feminism never happened and I am back to a 1950s role of mother and wife. Not dancer. Not choreographer. Not even Grand Dame of the Oxford Social Scene. But mama. Ball and chain.  At least the Accountant succeeds in having adult conversation and probably a WHOLE cup of HOT coffee or tea per day. I have that mother thing going on where you have three cups of tea on the go. All of them stone cold. (Monica?)

Anyway, staying at The Cousin's house again. Last night we were giving the children their baths at 4:30pm in an attempt to have an early night. The 3/4 year olds finally slept at 9:40pm. The six year olds at 11pm. They got up at 6:10am. We will be drinking heavily tonight. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment