Wednesday 5 February 2014

The Twits

What kind of freaks decide to move into a house, unload a bunch of boxes, and then promptly move out again?  Well you are reading words from one of them.  The Accountant and I did take The Addams Family House.  Decided that the smell and the prickles in the garden were deal-breakers of one kind and another, and as The Accountant looked as if he might have a stroke any minute, clearly decided it was a terrible idea.

No sooner had we unloaded the last box back to lovely Christowel Street than the landlords gave us our notice.  Happy Fucking Christmas.

So folks for some reason this has sapped all of my creative energy, and even though I have had a million blogs going round in my head, I have not managed to tap these thoughts on to my laptop.  Until now.  So get ready for a surge of blogs about……ah, stuff that doesn't really matter to anyone in particular but me!  And now you.

No comments:

Post a Comment