Wednesday 9 May 2012

One



These next few blogs are going to be like the number 10 tram, or the bus that goes down Kensington High Street (according to my father), and dependent upon which city you are in.  They never come, and then three come along at once.
My little boy was one year old on the 27th April.  The day I left to come to UK for a two week visit-dance trip-holiday.  I was tricked into moving to Australia in that I was about seven months pregnant with Jonty, and had that lovely mumsy serenity as well as a fatal dose of Baby Brain.  Once the Baby Brain cleared up in December a thought occurred to me "Hold up! Where are we? What have we done?"
Needless to say we have been so busy moving countries and settling children into different places and new social groups, that my gurgling little boy has emerged a year later, toddling about and growing hair.  I am missing them all very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment