Tuesday 19 June 2012

Vigorous Complaining

Just had a good friend email me from UK saying how lovely it was to see me (yes - some people really do like me - unbelievable I know) and I will quote: "just as much fire and energy and enthusiasm and optimism, and vigorous complaining, as always!".  


I think that really, that quote sums up my blog! Just a load of vigorous complaining.


Just had Father here helping out with the children whilst The Accountant is jet-setting around Asia and helping the digital print world with their graphs and numbers (well I don't know do I?).  I think he was thoroughly amused and confused in equal measure by the amount of havoc and chaos three little boys can bring upon a household.

And of course I was vigorously complaining the whole time about Australia, dance, culture (kulture) and the ridiculous price of things.  Oh yes, and also about those bloody ungrateful Melbourne drivers who never give you a wave, or even a teeny lifted finger off the steering wheel, whenever you stop and let someone go in traffic.  Of all the nerve. That really gets my goat.

That is right up there in my list of bugbears, along with litterbugs and people talking too loudly on their mobile phones.  Or people who want to have coffee/lunch/drinks with you, but then spend all their time texting and talking on their bloody phones.  Piss off and don't ask me out again.

I feel so much better having had another vigorous complaining session.  Thanks for that.




  

No comments:

Post a Comment